Includes 3 Vacation Rental Condos & a Conference Center
- Rent just one of the 3 condos if you are traveling alone or with a small group (up to 8 people for $200/night).
- Rent 2 of the condos for slightly larger groups (up to 16 people for $400/night).
- Rent all 3 condos lodge for two or more nights (sleeps up to 26 people for $600/night) and you will get exclusive free use of the Event Room!
- Note: A $50 fee will be added to 1 night rentals
- Our set up is perfect for a wedding venue, retreat location, girls weekend, church groups, scrapbooking event, quilting, etc. We've hosted wedding parties here for the entire weekend and had their rehearsal dinner here on Friday along with a brunch on Sunday! Ask about the use of our audio visual equipment!
- We are also have the perfect conference room that you may rent!
You can seat 48 people around tables in the Event Room. You may use the commercial kitchen in back of the Event Room for food preparation and service. Borgens Cafe is just 1 block north of the lodge and can provide catering services if you don't want to cook.
Lots of space and privacy for groups of people such as these who have used the lodge in the past 15 years (see photos of groups on Facebook page).
- Family Reunions
- Class Reunions
- Motorcycle Groups
- Bicycle Groups
- Church Retreats
- Corporate Retreats
- Quilting Retreats
- Scrapbook Parties
FARM VISIT: Guests may make arrangements to visit our 120 farm near Avalanche where cash crops include maple syrup from the forest land and field crops (hay, corn, soybeans) to feed our neighbors cows, pigs, and horses. Some days you may be able to watch tractors working in the fields. The farm is 10 miles east of Westby near Avalanche. Guest may enjoy activities such a picnic, photography, birding, mushrooming, hiking, biking, cross country skiing, horse back riding, camp fires, and hunting. Wildlife is abundant on the farm including deer, turkey, squirrel, pheasant, and other birds.
You may also want to do trout fishing in the West Fork of the Kickapoo River that runs near the farm.
Ammenities include...sales tax included in rental rate, FREE wireless high speed internet connection, FREE use of washer/dryer, gas/charcoal grills, small campfires, decks and patio for outdoor dining, free tours of maple factory & caboose by request, cable TV & DVD players on all the 60 - 70" LED televisions, whirlpool tub in each condo, heat/air conditioning controls in each condo, each condo has dining room table to seat 8 people, all condos have fully equipped kitchens with stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher, garage parking for motorcycles and classic cars.
House Rules include...
No illegal activities
Rental Fee Payment and Refund Policy:
- Credit Card (through Paypal) or Checks or Cash accepted as payment for rent
- 50% deposit due when reservation is made and balance to be paid 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- No refunds unless the space you were going to rent can be rented to another person..
- In lieu of refund credit will be kept on your account so you can reschedule for another date
Condo Unit 1, 1500 sq ft, all on First Floor
The decor of Condo #1 is Retro 1940-1962 era, the years that Ben Logan owned and operated this building as a Feed & Grain Mill under the name "Westby Feed & Seed" You will love this unit if you like agriculture history. It is like a museum with lots of memorabilia from the the Ben Logan years displayed in the condo.
- An original wooden freight elevator that was used to haul bags of feed and seed during the years this building was a feed mill. (Unit 2s)
- European style decor including Scandinavian design furniture in Unit 2S. Railroad and Mill memorabilia is decor of Unit 1
Condo Unit 2, 1500 sq. ft. on the South End of the Second Floor (above Condo 1)
- An original 1910 vintage wooden freight elevator that was used to haul bags of feed and seed during the years this building was a feed mill.
- European style decor including imported Scandinavian Design teak wood furniture
Condo Unit 3, 1500 sq.ft. on Second Floor above the Conference Room
Decor is Modern with a Sports Theme. Living Room is Brewers Baseball theme, Bedrooms are Packers and Badger themes.